Snow is here, keep riding
Snow is here and with it, winter riding. Each new season I see increased numbers pedaling two wheels through the snow in Traverse City. Are you one of them? Considering it? It’s really not too crazy.
A few posts on the subject from the archives:
A Quick Lesson: The Two-Wheeled Winter Commute
- This Is How They Bike Winter In Minneapolis
- Comfortable Commuter: Gearing Up For Winter Biking-Year 1
Some of my favorite posts from elsewhere on winter riding:
- How to Enjoy Winter Biking (Walkscore) “dress for your destination”
- In Eugene, “The bus is my backup” (The Register Guard)
- In Chicago, winter riding for the family (dingdingletsride)
- In Copenhagen, winter riding is Cycle Chic (CC)
These people seem to be getting there just fine by markenlei
Back to break.
Reminder: Before commenting, please read the comments policy. If you feel you need to rant against the world while raising enumerable tangential issues to personally attack individuals or organizations, consider creating your own blog and tracking back to MyWHaT. If it is of value, you will attract readers. Or, send me a message with all the rants you wish; I’m a connoisseur of ranting. Otherwise, please contribute to a healthy, friendly discussion in the comments section below.