Looking At The Numbers: Top Posts From The Past Year
The majority of the 70,000 plus hits (over 200 unique readers per day) that have landed at MyWHaT this year have done so via the homepage, however, certain posts rose to the top this year through direct hits. That typically happens through topic searches, posts being featured on other BLOGS or by links shared in the cloud. Thank you for sharing.
I was looking at those and found it interesting to see what has registered and what hasn’t with MyWHaT readers.
Does the list match your experience? Are any posts missing?
The Top 15 MyWHaT Posts
Guest contributor’s indicated by an * and rolling over the links.
(Did you adopt a commissioner? )
(Number 1 is a bit anti-climatic, but it was picked up by a few national BLOGS & tweeted like mad….I guess, it’s what you get for reading Physics Central. Plus, parking is “hot” right now. )
- most popular outside of n. Michigan, Are you a sidewalk rider?
- most shared Shop Local First: The breakdown
- most contained anger, Car advocates, beginning to rally
- wish this was viewed more, Dude, where’s my sharrow?
- the least viewed, All in favor of a ‘people cannon’?
- most viewed quote, Roundabouts Don’t Cause Chaos, People Do.
Comments: we welcome your comments, please don’t be shy. The more questions, perspectives and general participation we have here the better. What’s on your mind?