Pedestrian & bicycle trouble spots in Traverse City
I wanted to restart the discussion about trouble spots in Traverse City for pedestrian & bicycle safety concerns.
- South Entrance of NMC on Front St.
- Munson Ave.
- Garfield & Front Intersection
- The entire route of Garfield (Agave is .5 miles away from my house, still difficult to reach)
- Woodmere (TART crossing has blind spot)
- 8th St. (Suicidal)
- Front St. (different stretches have different issues)
- Cass St. & Union St., south of Old Town
- 7th St. crossing of Division
- 14th St.
- Division St.
- Grandview and Division
What examples can you provide for Traverse City? For other locations in Northern Michigan?