Archive for June 4, 2012
Bikes left out in the front lawn.
Go ride a bike!
Today is MyWHaT post number 1,000–yea
- "You just see so much more of a place when you walk." ~ Coworker, about traveling and generally getting about. 1 hour ago
- You are what you measure wp.me/pJBNV-cee #CountingBikes 2 hours ago
- Came out of my bunker to discover not much to do about the weather, but drivers on Garfield Ave. sure were going fast. 19 hours ago
- Same conditions as last fall when tree smashed my car: in basement office oblivious to hail and wind storm reportedly outside. 20 hours ago
- Who added a month to May? Whomever, thanks. 21 hours ago
- A little paint provides a DIY connection: wp.me/pJBNV-c59 1 day ago
- RT @NNall: Michigan’s detours into social issues won’t help attract young talent shar.es/Zh3QK via @BridgeMichigan 1 day ago
Under the Hood
Save This Number
"When one paints an ideal, one does not need to limit one's imagination."
- A little paint provides a DIY connection
- You are what you measure
- Announcement: Traverse City's Clinch Park closed for construction
- The Green City By The Bay
- Placemaking Summit: March 1st In Traverse City
- Compost service by bicycle: 8-yr old brings it full circle
- Contacts for City Representatives
- Graphic Friday: Want Traffic Calming? Don't Start With Stop Signs
- Words like paruresis are useful when talking about public toilets
- Editor's Profile