Archive for November 18, 2011
Welcome winter. I’ll try to embrace you.
Did anyone go to last night’s introduction to winter biking?
Any inspiring tips you’d like to share?
- I'm still not sold on an open point, counter point comments section, but for today MyWHaT is open: mywheelsareturning.com/2013/05/22/imp… 8 hours ago
- Biking on #TCMI's 8th St. today at noon btw Woodmere & Boardman, avg. speed 9 mph and had only 4 cars pass me. 8 hours ago
- Walk to the vet: along the trail, over the river, follow the tracks, through a giant parking lot, jump a fence, along a tree lawn/shoulder. 11 hours ago
- Improving the connection to transportation choices in #NWMI wp.me/pJBNV-cnC @MichiganLandUse @jeffreytumlin @getdowntown 14 hours ago
- Oklahoma tornado survivor's response to Blitzer's question about thanking The Lord..."Um, actually, I'm an atheists." #Awesome 1 day ago
- RT @civichack: #Airbnb was ruled illegal in NYC today. #collcons can be a double-edged sword: @nextcityorg ow.ly/lgcDc #cities 1 day ago
Under the Hood
Save This Number
"When one paints an ideal, one does not need to limit one's imagination."
- Improving the connection to transportation choices
- You are what you measure
- Local Elections: The Untapped Potential for the Future
- Announcement: Traverse City's Clinch Park closed for construction
- Local election: What do you look for in a candidate?
- When zoning policies demand large homes, we all lose
- Calculating the miles...and costs of driving
- A little paint provides a DIY connection
- Small Town Seeking Kick-Ass Mayor
- No. 7...