Archive for March 31, 2011
TART Trails postcard invite for next Tuesday’s Complete Streets shin-dig.
See you there…
- RT @BrentToderian: Never get tired of #Montreal - a city with livability while knowing how to enjoy LIFE. As for design, can do both smooth… 5 hours ago
- Happy to get a drink with Lucy at Fremont Brewing. (Yes, dogs in bars needs to be allowed @rhammer, thank you) http://t.co/YWr7tlcP7A 6 hours ago
- I really like booking cabs a day ahead using direct text message to cabbie I previously met...like texting a friend for a ride. 10 hours ago
- No one is catching anyone too quickly on the Wellingford climb. #BikeSea http://t.co/fJSnGgf988 13 hours ago
- RT @MIBicyclists: Still taking registrations for Bicycle Advocacy Day on May 22 thru Mon. Bicyclists Unite - Add Your Voice! http://t.co/YG… 14 hours ago
- Sculpture Park #BiketoWork station with passing train bonus http://t.co/UhApM73hcn 17 hours ago
- #BiketoWork day in Seattle & its also beer week. I'm on a working vacation here, so perhaps I should #Biketobeer 17 hours ago
Under the Hood
Save This Number
"When one paints an ideal, one does not need to limit one's imagination."
- Lil' Lincoln Library now in service
- Announcement: Traverse City's Clinch Park closed for construction
- The Green City By The Bay
- Moving beyond calling people "bums", "drunks", and "dope heads"
- My Car Sucks $7,000 A Year Out Of The Local Economy...Sorry
- Red solo cups--not just for beer pong
- Local Complete Streets Coalition
- Natural Playscapes and Free-range Kids; Set Them Free
- Monday's quote: what's worse than DUI?
- Traverse City to Consider Complete Streets Resolution