“Share The Road” In A Car Commercial? Yup.
“Sharing, that’s how we can all drive change.”
It’s an ad for a car, designed to sucker us into identifying with their product…to make it seem as if this is a car that reflects our values. That all said, it’s still a nice touch to see a car company recognizing it’s roots and promoting good sense.
Now, go ride your bike.
Comments: we welcome your comments, please don’t be shy. The more questions, perspectives and general participation we have here the better. What’s on your mind?
Send MyWHaT a Comment Cancel reply
- RT @NNall: Michigan’s detours into social issues won’t help attract young talent shar.es/Zh3QK via @BridgeMichigan 2 hours ago
- Welcome to Mower City. 4 hours ago
- I'm still a little mad at TVC Cherry Capital airport for playing slow, suicidal jazz upon my return yesterday. Not cool, dude. 10 hours ago
- Rainer or Hood? Whichever, it's an excellent gateway out of Seattle. http://t.co/W0aF3zTF18 1 day ago
- This was my neighbor and greeter this past week. You don't get this at hotels. http://t.co/2oFvAKvzJK 1 day ago
- My AirBnB experience went quite well. Thank you to my 3 hosts from the past 2 weeks. 1 day ago
- RT @BrentToderian: Never get tired of #Montreal - a city with livability while knowing how to enjoy LIFE. As for design, can do both smooth… 1 day ago
Under the Hood
Save This Number
- Everyone has a corpus callosum in need of exercise
- Lil' Lincoln Library now in service
- Announcement: Traverse City's Clinch Park closed for construction
- Contacts for City Representatives
- Are public toilets a walkability issue?
- Compost service by bicycle: 8-yr old brings it full circle
- Crosswalk Ordinance? What Crosswalk Ordinance?
- The Weekly Chatter: Proudly combating paranoia & empty stomachs
- Commons chatter: Social capital, equity, accessibility, and Detroit Bikes
- Can walking to work increase happiness?