- BATA’s labor issues remain (we’re hopeful)
- TC Commission’s process for Division St.
- Bicycle/Ped safety laws pass in Boise, Idaho w/ 3ft of space to pass, ‘Idaho stop’ for bikes at stop signs
- “Health & wellbeing”, companies with Walk to Work policies
- Northern Express Editor’s walk to work
- And the TC couple living right & biking, a lot
- Teens: Worst drivers, driving more
- An American goes legal driving in Taiwan
- Promote walking & bicycling by Reducing traffic speed & volume (duh!)
- Bike Boxes work if only in our heads
- If small cars are the future, can we have smaller lanes and parking spaces as well? and
- Let’s start building light-rail, as $ is available for projects that pass “livability” test
- Who wants a Flying Bike Lane?
- And an Underground Bicycle Route in D-Town
“The phenomenon of internalized power imbalances is hardly confined to gender, as I have reason to contemplate daily while riding around town,” writes Elly Blue on Bike Portland.
And, while we’re on the topic…a blog to watch: Girls and Bikes comes with a complimentary YouTube site. Pretty dresses and bikes are so hot…
Pashley Princess Sovereign explores Edmonton (watch for the garage scene at the end…)
And, if you get a chance & missed it last week, ‘Beauty and the Bike’
Just one post today and it completes the second week. Are you still with me?
Are your wheels turning? Leave a comment. Cheers.